Welcome to the IMVAC Asia 2018 Call for Presentations
10-12 April 2018
In order to submit an abstract for IMVAC 2018 in Singapore we will ask you to create an account in our system by selecting "Login" and then below the email address field clicking on "New user? Click here". First you will create a "profile" and then you can create one or more submissions.
Once you create your profile you will click a new button "Submissions". Next you will click "Add new submission". You will then be asked for the required information about your submission listed below.
- The type of session [1/2 day workshop, full-day workshop, 90 minute presentation, 45 minute presentation, 20 minute case study, or 45 minute case study]
- The title of the session
- A description of the session [no more than 300 words]
- Three key takeaways that attendees will gain from your presentation
- High resolution photo head-shot for conference website and program guide
- Biography for conference website (no more than 260 words)
Please note that you will be unable to modify your submission, but you will be able to modify your profile.
If you wish to make multiple submissions you will create them all via this account. Abstract submission closes on September 1st and you will be notified by September 24th whether your submission(s) have been accepted.
If you have any questions regarding the submission process please contact:
+1(206)842-4000 ext. 24